Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kelsey's Spring Break Week

Ok, so now that I have gotten the toughest post in the world out of the way, I can say what else has been happening this past week! :) Debra and Van had went to the lake for Spring Break and wanted to take Kelsey with them for a couple of days. Well, our plans were for her to go down with her Maw-Maw and Pop-Pop Sunday after church, but little Miss decided to run a 103.1 fever Saturday night... She had been coughing and had a runny nose since Thursday, so Brian went ahead and took her to the doctor Sunday (I was relieved to find out her normal doctors office was open on the weekends, during this time of year - YEAH!) But as always it was viral. Anyway, Debra had rushed home to be with us Monday when everything happened and she ended up spending the night with us. (She is the BEST mother-in-law a girl could have - I am VERY lucky!!) But Kelsey's temperature hadn't came back, so we decided to let her go with MiMi back down to the lake Tuesday. We really didn't want her to go, but we had to get our selfishness out of the way and do what Kelsey would have the most fun doing! Debra has said that she has been having a blast down there riding in the Ranger, searching for lady bugs and lizards, fishing, playing in the dirt and going for boat rides!! We have OH SO Missed her SOOOO much and can not wait to see her tonight!!!! Here are a few pictures that MiMi and Uncle JJ has sent me on my phone. She is my sweet, precious baby girl I love her so much!!!

Going for a boat ride!!
Tuesday, 03/17/2009

Kelsey "fishing"
Wednesday, 03/18/2009


Playing in the dirt (I am glad I wasn't there for this one!)
Thursday, 03/19/2009

And her new Favorite - Danimals Smoothie GoGurt!!
Thursday, 03/19/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment