Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow 2009

Well, we got what we hoped for........... SNOW!!!!
Kelsey woke up about 4:00 this a.m... So as anxious as I was I HAD to look outside. It had barely dusted the yards, but it was still coming down. I went back to bed thinking that it would be like last year, barely enough to play in. But when we woke up about 7:00, I was REALLY suprised!! It was POURING down and the yards were covered COMPLETELY!! I was so excited - couldn't wait to get outside! Kelsey slept 'til around 9:00. When she finally woke up we told her to look outside. She was so cute. We would ask her what's outside and she would say SNOW with all this enthusiasm!! All she kept saying was she wants a snowman! So we ate breakfast, then got all bundled up and went outside. I video'ed, took my pictures, then the snowball fight was on!! :) We had a blast! We finally made it around front to make Kelsey's snowman. Here are some picture's from our Snow morning!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment