Thursday, March 19, 2009

He knows best!

Ok, so I have not been looking forward to this post. As most now know, we lost the baby. We started having problems the Sunday before last. I called the nurse Monday and she said it was normal. Then, me still freaking, I called back Tuesday and the nurse told me the same thing - It is completely normal, but for your piece of mind, won't you come on in tomorrow. So we went in Wednesday, they done the ultrasound and examination. I was sooo relieved to hear a heartbeat, it was just the best feeling!! And they said everything else looked fine, as well. ( I had not seen my regular dr at this point) She told me, just as a precaution, to stay off work and rest until Monday and they would see me back then. They caught us before we left and sent me to the lab to check my progesterone level. So, Thursday morning when I got up, the dr's office had left me a voicemail saying that my levels were borderlined that they were calling me in progesterone supplement to start on it immediately. So, of course, when I returned the dr assistant's call, I had all these questions for her and so she just said she would get with the nurse and have her call me back. The nurse said that my levels were low and they were putting me on the supplement just as a precaution. I asked her what my levels were and she said that normal is 12 and mine was a 5. This really upset me, but as they assured me, I told myself everything is going to be ok... It is in God's hands. Well, Friday night I started having very faint cramps and I got upset, but they only lasted about 15 minutes and I was okay. The next time I went to the restroom I passed, what we thought at the time was a blood clot... I felt just fine Saturday and Sunday and then we went to the doctor Monday morning. We went in for the ultrasound and she didn't see anything and asked if I had passed a clot or anything and we said yes..... That day was just terrible!!! I just can't get that moment out of my head and probably never will. But we are keeping our heads up because we know that everything happens for a reason and God knows what is best and it is all in his hands!!! We just want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers during our rough few days. Thank you so much - We love each and every one of y'all!!! But, we will just wait and see what the future holds for us and what God has planned for us!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear that you had to go through that. I went through the same thing at the end of last year. It's not easy but you have to keep thinking the way you are. God does know best and you will get your time again one day to have another precious child...Just like my husband and I will have our chance again when the time is right. Don't give up even though it hurts...The pain will lessen as time goes by. I can't say that it goes away completely because I still think about where I would be right now...I would be 5 months pregnant right now. But even when those thoughts come I tell myself that God DOES know best and it helps me through. I hope and pray the best for you and Brian. If you need someone to talk to...I am here. Keep your head high everything will work out!

    ReplyDelete