Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kelsey's house

Ok - so Kelsey has been asking for this house for days now! I just thought it was too cute not to share. It started Saturday when we were going through Friday's mail. She got the Toys 'R Us book, as she always does, and starts looking through it. Of course she wanted EVERYTHING in the book - but she KEEPS coming back to this "house" and says she wants it. She wanted me to read the book to her the other night when I was putting her to sleep (the night Brian was in Mobile) so we looked at the book. She went straight to this page and said I want that house and I said - well, you have to tell your Daddy. She then says " call daddy" so we got Brian on the phone and she says "daddy, I want this house" and Brian said what house, baby. And she says " this dollhouse" That was the MOST she has EVER talked on the phone. It was so precious.... So yesterday, Tuesday, when I got there to pick her up from MiMi's house, the MINUTE I walked in the door she ran to me and said, Momma, I want the house.... I just died laughing. I was actually talking to Brian on the phone when I walked in and I told Kelsey, well Daddy wants to talk to you, so tell him. She got on the phone and told Brian "I want the house" and he said "you do". She said "yeah, you buy it for me" We all died laughing........ She also started on Paw-Paw the minute he walked in too..

I just think it was too cute not to share....... We will definately have to look at getting her her "own" house... but I want her daddy to build it - So we'll have to see on that one!!!!!!!~

1 comment:

  1. Not sure how much they sell them for, but this same one sells at SAMS for $299. Just FYI

    ReplyDelete