Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The next 9 months!!

Well, it is confirmed!!!!!!! We will definitely be hearing another set of pitter-pattering feet around the Johnson house!!! They said everything looked great and estimated my due date of around October 27th or the first week in November. They have scheduled me to come back on March 23rd for another ultrasound to hear the heartbeat and confirm the due date. I am only about 5 1/2 weeks so we couldn't see the heartbeat yet. =~( Doc said everything was perfect though....... OH - and we only saw ONE SAC!!!! Thank you, Lord!! He knows what is best for us! HA! This truly is a blessing and I look so forward to the next 9 months!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be a great journey. So exciting. I am so happy for y'all... We love you!

    ReplyDelete