Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Can't wait!!

Okay, so I just had to get on here and post my feelings.......!!! I am sooo excited about my doctor's appointment tomorrow. It was originally Thursday, but my doctor's office called yesterday and said that my doctor is out of the office for the rest of the week, that I had to reschedule my appointment. I told her - well - I can not wait any longer.... We found out Saturday was a week ago and I still haven't been to the dr..... I need to get in there for the reassurance that everything is ok! So, I am seeing another dr in the office just to confirm everything and for the ultrasound to see exactly how far along I am. I am just ready to see and hear that little heart beat!! I think Brian is just as excited as I am!!!! I love my hubby, he is the best daddy!!! It was so sweet, he left for Mobile yesterday morning and he had to give his little "peanut" a kiss before he left. It was precious!! I will post tomorrow with an update!!! Until then, lots of love!!!

1 comment:

  1. So is Brian not able to go with you? :( Let me know as soon as you can. I know you are so excited. Pregnancy is amazing!!! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete