Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's been a while!

Well, the other night Kelsey drew me some beautiful artwork during her bath time. She wanted me to draw mommy, daddy and her - so I had to draw our family... It was a mess but one of the many memories I will never forget!!
Here is a few more pictures from the past couple weeks. Saturday before last, we went to MiMi and Paw-Paw's for dinner. MiMi had gotten Kelsey, Justin and Dylan a kite - so we had fun with that......

Last Sunday, we had dinner at Nanny's house to get all the grandchildren together to play. Mom has been wanting to get a picture of their feet - and we "kind of" accomplished that! I think it turned out pretty cute, whatcha think?

Then last week Brian and Tim went to hit some golf balls, so the girls (Jenn, Me, Kelsey and Bella) stayed here and cooked dinner. The girl's are starting to have fun playing together!! :) Kelsey LOVED pushing Bella in the stroller. (Then the daddy's had a fit about Kelsey pushing her and made her stop - of course she cried) !FUN TIMES!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Aw, the bathtub art looked like so much fun. I love all the pictures and yes, they do play together well already... I'm glad you finally updated your blog, I look everyday to see if just maybe you have :) Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete