Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Pic's!!

FINALLY!! Here are some pictures from Easter!!!

Here is our family picture from right after Church.
My Sweet baby girl after I got her ready for church. She told me as I was walking in there to take her picture - "Momma, you look pretty in that dress" AWWW - so sweet!
Me and My Wonderful Hubby

The Easter bunny came to visit Miss Kelsey!!! When she finally got up we told her "Kelsey, the Easter Bunny came to see you!!!" She "ran" in the den and stopped and was actually looking for him... It was so funny!
Kelsey was all into the egg hunting part this year! I was so proud of her - she was actually finding the eggs herself! (I guess she should at this age! HA) She even found one above her head in the tree! :) She really cracked me up, though.... She was "opening" the REAL eggs to see if they had candy in them!! Needless to say, I threw quite a few of the real ones away!

Here is part of our Sunday School class at church! What great people!

These are some pictures I took during the day that I thought turned out so cute!!!

Well, hope everyone had a Great Easter as we did! Love you all!

6 comments:

  1. Kelsey is getting so big. I am sure all of you enjoyed Easter this year now that she can really enjoy it. Hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you later...Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the new pictures! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter!
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are great! I love the one of Kelsey! She's just too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! They do grow soooo fast!! Kelsey is such a doll!! Glad you guys had a great Easter, love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! They are so much fun, I love dressing her up...she is growing so fast, I need to change her like 3 or 4 times a day before she outgrows all of her clothes, lol!! Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YAL!! KELSEY IS U MADE OVER!! LIKE I TOLD U SUNDAY IM IN LOVE WITH THE PICTURE OF HER PRAYING SO GREAT AND SOOOOOO SWEET!!

    ReplyDelete