Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The battle with the Pappy starts!!!

Well, we put our foot down last night and said NO MORE to the pappy!!! After a solid hour of screaming (and the neighbors probably thinking we were beating our child) she finally went to sleep WITHOUT her passy for the FIRST time ever!!! We started around 9:00 with our normal routine of putting her to sleep - which consist of her laying on the couch with either Brian or me. After the hour of screaming, I decided to turn on Diego for her, which hushed her up. So it only took her about 10 min to go to sleep after that! So, this morning about 4:45 she done her normal scream, at the top of her lungs, "MOMMY"!!! (I have about got used to it and it not scare me half to death when she does it) I was like, oh no, here we go again. But she asked for her pappy as I was getting her out of her bed and on the way to our room.. Then just a couple of more times once she got in our bed, BUT she never cried for it! She went on to sleep AGAIN! =) So, maybe just a few more loud nights and she'll be DONE with it!! So, pray for us and our sanity while we take on this task! But, I'll keep you all posted with our progress!

3 comments:

  1. We are about to start that fight with the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun task :) Thank God Isabella never got attached to a passy...

    My thing is fighting to get her to sleep without the boob... I dread that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh goodness, Kyndle loves hers when she is going to sleep!! I gave you a blogger award, check it out on my page!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete