Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

I was able to get off of work last Friday and go to the pumpkin patch with Kelsey's preschool class! We had so much fun!! We were thinking we were going to get rained out, but it turned out to be B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! :) She was so good all day long! I enjoyed spending the time with her so much! It amazes me how much I am still falling in love with her!!!

Her friend from church, Anna Lee, is in her class and she and her daddy went, too! They were so cute together! Also a girl I went to high school with's daughter is in there, so I was able to hang with her a little bit, as well. We had so much fun.

After we were done at the pumpkin patch, I wanted to do something fun with her. I took her to Sweet and Sassy in Patton Creek to get her nails and toe nails painted. She was so good! She seemed to have liked it, too! They put a sparkly star on her cheek along with a spritz of some cupcake smell good spray and glitter on her hair! So cute!

After that, I ran by my office to show her off. It had been a long time since they had seen her (in person)! They couldn't get over how much she had grown. (not to mention how cute she was :)! )

To finish our mommy/daughter day, we went to the park in Pleasant Grove. I knew I was going to regret it, but I didn't get any pictures....... I knew I'd be playing with her and I would've found a way to break my camera! :)

It was a PERFECT day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment