Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Birthday "month"

Okay, so we pretty much celebrated my birthday the WHOLE month of September :) We all had a hard time getting the whole gang together ~ But we finally managed!

On my birthday, my wonderful Mother-In-Law cooked my favorite, Dumplin's! She also surprised me with a cake :) It was all SOOO good! Brian was out of town and Yes, I forgave him...as he did not have a choice!..... PLUS, he sent me some beautiful roses :)

But, we finally got together at my mom and dad's and then at Brian's Maw-Maw and Pop-Pop's house to celebrate with them! I love my family!!!!

Mine and Brian's cousin, Emily's, birthday's are just a couple of weeks apart, so for the past couple of years, we have shared them, since we have grown our family's and are just so busy ~ It's just hard to get us all together! Hope you had a great birthday, too girl! :)

But I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family and some Great In-law's! I love you all and thank you so much for the wonderful gifts and celebrations! :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment