Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sunday, Day 2

We got up early and ate breakfast in the room - It was so good!! Amie had to give Eric a quick haircut, so Brian decided to as well!! He asked me - should I? I was like I don't care, honey. It is hair it'll grow back! I seriously would not think he would do it - BUT, he did!! I really like it, though. It has really been his first different style in almost 15 years - HA! He is sooo paticular about his hair, I still can't believe he done it - But, he did and I think he really likes it. Told me we had to go to Wal-Mart and buy some clippers - HA! :)
Finally, after we played barber shop we went down to the beach. We were able to spend it Van, Debra, the boys and then Craig, Becky and Amber. We all had a good time!

We ended up eating at Carrabba's. It was pretty good, but I think ever had better! Anyway, here are all the pic's I got of Day 2~

No comments:

Post a Comment