Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Beach - Day 1

After so many months of all the anticipation.... Our vacation is FINALLY here!!! We left the house yesterday morning (Saturday) and met Eric and Amie at Chic-fil-a in McAdory around 7:00.. Since the girls would be contained for about 5 hours, we just let them play. They could just eat on the road. But we left there around 8:00 sometime. It was a good ride down. We got to PCB around 12:45 or so. We got here and our room was ready, so we checked in and got unpacked. We were all starving, so we went and grabbed a bite at the good 'ol Hooters, then went to buy some groceries. This place is so packed, we litterally had to wait about 30 minutes on the elevators to get up to our room! They guys took the stairs since we had milk and the other cold stuff... Anyway - we finally were able to get on our swimsuits and go down to the little water park we have here!

This morning I woke up early. What in the world is up with that???? Up at 6:30 on my vacation.. Guess I am just getting old - HA! :) So, thought I would go ahead and do some blogging!!! But I am out on the balcony and it feels so wonderful out here!!! There is a steady breeze blowing and it is just AWESOME!! All the hard days at work for Brian and me are all worth this one week of family vacation!! I just love life!! Anyway, here is Day 1 of our beach trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment