Thursday, February 12, 2009

Brian's daughter!

I am just LOVING the "two's"(right now, anyway) Kelsey's vocabulary is getting better and better-It is just amazing how much she picks up from us, that we don't realize!!!! She has now started telling us "I love you" and I'll say I love you more and she'll return with I love YOU more!! It is just soooo cute! I LOVE IT!!!! I have FOR SO long wanted her to start saying that! Saturday morning while we were laying in bed - she laid across my head, holding it and said I love you!! It just made my day, right then!!!!
But there are somethings that she has picked up that we have to work on!!! Whenever she poots she has to say, no matter WHERE you are, I "farted"!! She got her MiMi in the line at Wal-Mart the other day - she couldn't get her Passi in her mouth fast enough! LOL! Also, MiMi got onto her Monday and Kelsey returned in "you turd!" You NEVER know what is going to come out of her mouth! She is a MESS and she gets it from, who else? her daddy!!!! =~ )

4 comments:

  1. Hey Shea...
    Its Jessica (Blackburn) Hall...I found your blog through Christie's blog (hope that is ok). Just wanted to say that Kelsey is so pretty! Well hope you are doing well! We have a blog too..www.thehalladdition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo funny!! Thank you so much for my comment, I didn't know you had a blog...I am adding you in just a minute!! I am excited!! Your Baby Girl is just too pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, that is Brian alright!!! Tell him to watch it.

    ReplyDelete