Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's day weekend!! Brian and I had a date night Saturday night. We went to Olive Garden and to the movies. MiMi and Paw-Paw kept Kelsey for us, so we went by after the movie and picked her up. But, we got up a little early Sunday morning to celebrate Mother's Day. Brian and Kelsey got me a gift card to my favorite store, Maurice's. So, I am looking very forward in using that! :) Brian knows what my "cup of tea" is! We went to church and then had lunch with Brian's family at his mom and dad's house. Then we went to my sister's house to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom. We took it simple, Hot dogs with all the fixin's and chips. It was so good!! The kids had a BLAST together, as always!

The story behind the "Grandchildren" print. My mom has been telling us girls that she wants a picture of all the grandkids feet so she can put it on her wall. We finally all got together and made it happen. I actually got the print ordered the Monday before Mother's Day and was praying soo hard I would have it by Sunday and that the resolution would turn out and it wouldn't be blurry!! I was SOOOO SOOO excited Friday afternoon when I got it out and saw that it was "Perfect". I could not WAIT to give it to her Sunday. She was so excited, though!!


~This is momma opening her picture~


There was a little black puppy that showed up at my sister's house on Saturday. The kids had a blast playing with it!!

Well, the puppy had gotten into Jennifer's Daylilly she had JUST planted and she got on to the puppy..... Well, he went into the bushes and wouldn't come out. These pic's are of the girls looking for the dog in the bushes... Kelsey was so funny.. As you can see in a couple of the pictures, she was pulling the bushes apart hollering "puppy" it was precious

I love the picture of Kelsey and Layla - look at Kelsey's little attitude. Layla was pulling Kelsey trying to get her to take a picture of her and Kelsey had NO part in it.. Look at the one where Layla is just a smiling and Kelsey is trying to pry her shirt out of Layla's hand!! TOO CUTE.. And check out Miss Hollywood (the birthday girl) in her Barbie sunglasses! Precious!!! Happy 2nd Birthday, Kailee Bug's!!! Aunt Shea loves you!

8 comments:

  1. Your daddy doesn't need to be eating hot dogs!!! Get him some grilled chicken :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a good Mother's Day... And I love the picture, it turned out great... You always get good pictures. Kelsey is getting too big. She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shea,
    I found your blog through La'Naye. Your little girl is precious. I will have to add you to my blog list so I can keep up with you guys.

    Jana Winters Gallego

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much :) Mama said she wanted something like that in her kitchen too. We had planned on having the bathroom done about two years ago...you know how it is with a fixer upper!! I really am thankful everytime we get a room finished :) Hope you're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! Your comments are ALWAYS so sweet! Thank you so much! Please post something new so I can say something sweet back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, I hope ya'll had a great day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments!

    Deb, Jonathan's mom, got that cute outfit at Strasburg outlet at Watermark. Sometimes, they have really good sales on if you buy two.

    ReplyDelete